10 interesting facts about yourself: GO!!
Will you settle for five? I’m not that interesting. Haha.
1) I have thyroid issues that stunted my growth (including hand/feet size, weirdly) as a child. I was about 5’2 until the age of eighteen. In the past three years, I’ve grown nearly six inches (I’m 5’7 & 3/4ths). Unfortunately, my hands never caught up with my height and they’re about the size of an eleven year old’s. My family and friends lovingly refer to me as a carnie.
2) I played soccer for fifteen years. I was a center forward and a left wing. Bonus fun fact: I’m right handed but left footed.
3) I was raised in a zoo, basically. We had dogs, cats, guinea pigs, snakes (boas and pythons), lizards (bearded dragons and uromastyxs), rabbits, hedgehogs, and a pot-bellied pig. My mother also rescued sick animals to nurse back to health, so at any point in time we had [temporary] raccoons, skunks, squirrels, a newborn caiman (who was handed over to a preservation once he was no longer ill), and a baby ring-tailed cat that we found on my family’s ranch.
4) In conjunction with number three (I’m a cheating cheater who cheats), I’ve been bitten by more twelve-foot+ snakes than I can even count. I’m pretty immune to being scared of any animal at this point.
5) One time William Fitzsimmons dedicated a song to me. I died.